Blog 6

    I have not used Diigo in the past, but I am learning how to use it now. I think that it is a very useful website because you can see all of the articles that your classmates have found. I think that parts of the website are very easy and other parts of it are complicated. I think that bookmarking the websites and articles you find is very simple and easy. I also find the website to be confusing and complicated when it comes to adding the sticky note and annotating the websites. 

  In our class, we have had a blog assignment every week. Before this class, I had never used a blog before, but I like the idea of it. It helps you as a student to see the thought process and ideas of your classmates when they post it on their blog. I think that a blog will be useful when I am a teacher because I will be able to post ideas or information on the blog. 

  Web 2.0s are very helpful tools that students and teachers can use. A Web 2.0 tool that I will use when I am a teacher is Google Docs. I think that Google Docs is a very useful tool that allows students to work on projects together. I think that it is very well organized and very easy to navigate, so I do not think that students will have a difficult time using it. Here is the link for anyone who wants to try this Web 2.0! Google Docs 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 9