Blog 7

     When I was looking at different class websites I noticed a few similar things. All of the class websites had a home page or introduction pages with links to other pages attached to it. Most of the class websites also had a student resource page that gave the students access to different helpful tools. Most of the websites also had different tabs for different classes that the teacher taught. The link to the site is Class Site







    When I am a teacher I think I will use a lot of different types of technology. I will make a newsletter for my class and send them to their parents so that they know what we are doing in the class. I will also use technology when teaching. I will use smartboards or projectors in lessons. I also plan to have a class website where I can post the assignments and resources for the class. I will have my students use sites such as Google docs, Trello, and Remind. 

    When I first started working on wiki I was very confused. I thought it was very hard to navigate and use, but it did get easier as I continued to use it. My group members and I could not work on our project at the same time so that made it more difficult to get the project done. I did like the idea of the website because it allowed us to all have a group page but also have our own individual page within that page. I do not think that I will use this in my future classes. 

    

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Blog 9